A. Connecting with pole tower by splicing fittings such as thimble ,the outer stranded wires mainly bear line load.
B. As force transmission units,the inner stranded wires can Partially protect ADSS cable,the main functions include:
(1) Effectively deliver vertical pressing force to aramid fiber, the tension force bear unit of cable,as to protect cable sheath from damaging for overstress.
(2) Deliver axial tension force.
(3) Larger contact area with cable,even stress distribution,no stress concentration point.
C. In the premise of less than ADSS cable side pressure, it has some grip strength, can bear a certain amount of tension.
D.The guy grip strength for ADSS is 100% of cable ultimate tensile strength (UTS),which completely accords with optical cable erection need.
E.To meet the needs of setting up ADSS cable in 10KV city network's distribution line,we produce tension clamp of 15kN grip strength, which has advantages of simple structure,easy installation and low cost.
Preformed guy grip is used in the installation of the exposed conductor also used in electric network transmission and distribution and overhead insulated conductor. The reliability and economic advantage is better than the present bolt type and hydraulic compression type Tension Set which now is being widely used in the line.The structure of the Preformed Tension Set is simple , and the pipe structure formed by the two legs of the preformed line would enlace the conductor naturely and would produce a great holding strength. The novel structure and exact design all contribute to the reliability of the conductor tension set.The set is usually made of concentric-lay-stranded Aluminium-clad steel conductors ,galvanized iron wire strands and other materials.
1) The preformed guy grip is able to endure the high intension and grip strength. The grip strength of clamp is not less than 100% CUTS.
2) The preformed guy grip distributing the stress uniformity, improved ability of aseismatic without any damage on conductor..So that extended the using life of the conductor.
3) It bears the excellence of easy installation and construction, Shorted the working time. Operated this clamp by one person and need the special tool.
4) Easy to guarantee the quality of installation, inspectioned by optic view without special trainning.
5) Prefect corrosion resistance; The same material with conductor promiss that the clamp owned excellent ability of electrochemistry corrosion resistance
GUY-GRIP Dead-ends, installed at the top, the breaker and the anchor, provide today’s most effective method for securing guy strand. This unique, one-piece dead-end is neat in appearance and free from bolts or high-stress holding devices. The GUY-GRIP Dead-end was the first to offer the cabled loop, a feature that provides more durability, easier tensioning and adaptability to multiple guying.
GUY-GRIP Dead-ends are made of the same material as the strand to which they are applied. They should be used on hardware that is held in a fixed position. The fitting should not be allowed to rotate or spin about the axis of the strand.
They should not be used as tools including come-alongs,pulling-in grips, etc.
(A)—Indicates starting point for application on smaller
(B)—Indicates alternate starting point for application on
larger diameter fittings.
Cabled Loop: Furnished as standard, all sizes.
Pitch Length: One complete wrap.
Short Leg-Long Leg: Identifies rods belonging to each
leg, after application.
Color Code and Length: Assists in identification of
strand size, corresponding to tabular information appearing
on price page.
Identification Tape: Shows catalog number, nominal sizes.
It is produced by galvanized steel wire and aluminum steel wire
|Specification of short span dead end for ADSS cable|
Available Dia.of Cable (mm)
Length of dead end Component(mm)
4.Packing and shipping
Packaging: preformed guy grip according to the concrete product cartons,wooden cases (as customer's requirements)
Delivery: usually,it will take about two weeks for the order of 100000sets for production