The specification of the post insulator bracket
|Product Group||post insulator bracket|
|Product Type||galvanized steel post insulator bracket|
|Voltage||high voltage, medium voltage|
|Product Finish||hot-dip galvanized|
|Zinc thickness||more than 86 micron|
|Feature||easy insultation with high quality|
The post insulator bracket Detail:
● Straight thimble eyelets are made for installation in holes augered by power drillers.
● A retainer on the bottom holds the nut from the forged eye rod (sold separately).
● A hole to the size listed on the table for the anchors is augered to a depth based on the rod length.
● The hole is undercut so the anchor is at a right angle to the guy. A rod trench is cut with a trenching
● Tool or drilled with a small power auger to the guy angle. The width of the trench should be just.
● To accommodate the rod. The rod is secured to the cross plate anchor and placed in the excavated hole and trench.
● The hole is then refilled and tamped.
● See overhead line fitting Application Data to select the appropriate anchor.
● See overhead line fitting to select appropriate rod.